Dear Angel Friends,
There is no mystery in how the angels commune with us. It may be different for different individuals, but basically the angels provide messages that can either be seen, heard, felt, smelled, or just “known.” Unless you are able to recognize their presence and understand how you receive their messages, you may find it difficult, and even start believing that you can’t do it, or become frustrated and even give up. The angels don’t want you to give up. They want you to know that this false belief (that you “can’t”) may be precisely the block that’s keeping you from opening up to your angel messages.
The angels tells us that they are always with us. If you are having difficulty receiving their messages, the angels would like you to stop worrying about it and try to begin noticing things in your surrounding environment. Just to give you an idea of what to look for, try noticing things such as:
• found feathers or coins
• seeing a rainbow
• overhearing a conversation or hearing song lyrics that seem to apply to you
• seeing a cloud formation that looks like an angel or other image again, that applies
• seeing number repetitions such as on license plates or digital clocks
• noticing how the sun glistens upon a droplet of water (or on a stream, pond, lake or ocean) – does it create an image that makes sense to you or leaves in awe
• noticing sunlight as it peeks through forest treetops and noticing how and what it illuminates – animals, grasses, other trees, or you
• noticing a gentle breeze caressing your body when there is no wind to generate that breeze
• smelling a sweet floral scent, again when there is no wind to send it to you
• paying attention to your intuitive thoughts – to take that road home, take that class, make that phone call, or not go to that party
These are just a few ways the angels try to get your attention. Each of you will gravitate toward your type of symbols and have your own way of noticing. The angels want you to practice noticing their presence by the symbols they provide you. Once you begin noticing their signs, you will be well on your way to learning how to commune with the angels.
In Love, Light and Angel Blessings,