Hello Angel Friends,
EXERCISE 3: LAZY 8’s EYE ROLL
Lazy 8’s is an exercise that balances the right and left hemispheres of the brain by having your eyes follow a pattern which crosses your body’s midline. It improves relaxation by providing a sense of calmness.
• Get comfortable either sitting or standing and make a fist with one hand with your thumb pointing up.
• Extend that arm straight out in front of you so that your thumb is opposite your nose (this is the midline).
• Focus your eyes on your thumb and slowly begin to move your arm in a Lazy 8’s motion (or Infinity sign pattern) following your thumb with your eyes only – keeping your head still.
• To start go up the midline, make a circle around to the left and down, back to midline and up, and circle around to the right and down, back to midline and up (to complete one Lazy 8 or Infinity pattern).
• Repeat this pattern several times making sure you are following your thumb with your eyes only – do not move your head.
SRESS REDUCTION TIP: Listening to music can change your mood and help reduce stress. Music holds a vibration that when listened to can alter your vibration to match it. So make sure the music you’re listening to is calming, relaxing, or happy – otherwise, well you know… :)!
In Love, Light and Angel Blessings, Pam