Hello Angel Friends.
Now that you know a little bit about recognizing signs that the angels are near, and you know who your guardian is, you may want to figure out how your guardian lets you know they are with you. Will you see a sign, hear it, feel, or know it? The basic invocation below will help you figure this out. Although you can call to any angel any time, it’s always best to begin practicing with your guardian because they are the angels that have the strongest connection to you.
While there is no right or wrong way to call to your angels, and you can do so by simply calling their name, using this protocol is a good guide to help you focus on your request.
- Sit in a comfortable position with your hands resting, palms up, on your thighs.
- Take three slow deep breaths, releasing any tension you may feel as you exhale.
- Close your eyes and focus on your breath inhale relaxation, and exhale tension.
- Clear your mind by letting go of all thoughts (this may take practice).
- Continue to breathe normally and when ready say the name of your angel three times and state your request (for example Camael, Camael, Camael, please give me a sign so I may recognize that you are near).
- Now be still and notice any thoughts that come to your mind, any sensations you might feel, any colors, shapes, numbers, or pictures you might see through your mind‘s eye or any sounds you might hear with your “inner ears.”
- When you are done, thank your angel and write down what you noticed during your angelic connection. This will be how your angel lets you know they are present.
I know that my guardian angel, Camael, is with me when I feel a cool breeze on my knees. When I feel this, I always know she is with me. What’s your guardian’s signature?
In Love and Light and Angel Sparkles.